Flipflop and Applesauce: Crime Fighters Flipflop and Applesauce: Crime Fighters

I would love to see this as a show.

Great job!

Xiao Xiao Cityplaza Xiao Xiao Cityplaza

Pretty fucking excellent fight scene! It was very smooth, yet somehow, I wish it was a bit... smoother. Yet, it was made in 2002, so I cannot complain in the slightest.

The choreography was amazing, and above all it felt as if a lot of time and effort was placed into this.

Great job!

Loading... Loading...

Joke was... understandable. Felt more like an inside joke, but I know it wasn't -mean't- to be, or was it? Never saw the podcast, may brush up on it.

For a name that's ThisShit, it wasn't shit. Yet i'd work more on improv for podcasts in the future.

Human A.I. Human A.I.

When you click a certain part of the screen the game resets. However, decent game.

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

Had a problem with attacking, binded it with a few buttons to try and fix it but it didn't work. Game is awesome, though. Reminds me of the DS days, you guys should seriously make Wii Games and stuff like that, this kind of stuff is what Wii players love.

Hope you guys go far with Video Game Designing and creation.

Cookies Cookies

You kind of put that obvious cartoon feel in your voice, which is a pet peeve of mine. Usually with comedy you should persue stuff however you want to represent the joke, but the- "Oh, yay! I'm getting ready for work" kind of shebang was a little bit too off-sounding, and not natural. However, the "did you say... girl scout cookies?" I fucking laughed so hard. I thought of the camrea panning in on him really fast and the "girl scout cookies" to be loud and distorted. However, I liked this. Good voice acting.

SketchEffect responds:

I really appreciate the input. Normally when I do stupid little sketch things like this I go for over exaggeration but I get what you're saying. Thanks for the criticism! :)

Silent Night (Butchered) Silent Night (Butchered)

Even though it's butchered, even the animals could behold it's beauty.

I salute you, @yetanotherjohn

Silent Night (for Newgrounds) Silent Night (for Newgrounds)

This is the tune that the soldiers sing after a victory.

Hail, mein fuhrer @Bit.

Bit responds:

Thanks. I'm glad that you like it.

Niu Kuangrui Niu Kuangrui

Everything is perfect 'cept for the eyes, it reminds me of Paul.

Wyldstyle Lucy Wyldstyle Lucy

Little too skinny below the knees but otherwise I shot 5 times.

Widowmaker Ass Widowmaker Ass

That ass would make my wife a widow, y'knah what i'm sayin'?

Just kidding, I don't have a wife.

Fuck my life...

Over-all, really nice shading and I like the color scheme over all!