Flipflop and Applesauce: Crime Fighters Flipflop and Applesauce: Crime Fighters

I would love to see this as a show.

Great job!

Xiao Xiao Cityplaza Xiao Xiao Cityplaza

Pretty fucking excellent fight scene! It was very smooth, yet somehow, I wish it was a bit... smoother. Yet, it was made in 2002, so I cannot complain in the slightest.

The choreography was amazing, and above all it felt as if a lot of time and effort was placed into this.

Great job!

Loading... Loading...

Joke was... understandable. Felt more like an inside joke, but I know it wasn't -mean't- to be, or was it? Never saw the podcast, may brush up on it.

For a name that's ThisShit, it wasn't shit. Yet i'd work more on improv for podcasts in the future.

Kung Fu Pickles - Pickle Dipper Kung Fu Pickles - Pickle Dipper

Very nice animation, story is followed well, time and effort is shown.

Great work!

Zero Saves the Day Zero Saves the Day

1 Star considering someone left a 5 star with a meme in it.

Not very funny... was it meant to be? PretentiousPerson... hm.

Not sure what the meaning of this was, meme or not to meme...?

Ehh... i'm befuddled. Don't really enjoy this video myself. Sorry, bud.

PretentiousPerson responds:

It's supposed to be, "A New Challenger Approaches".

Eddsworld [My Friend's oc's] Eddsworld [My Friend's oc's]

More effort could've been put into this, kind of reminds me of something i'd make back when I was 11. Not trying to make an offensive remark towards your age (which I do not know of) but to me it seems as if this was made fast, not very much effort.

Sorry, brother.

Thaw Thaw

Very fucking strange, yet serves a... purpose? Not sure, but it was very, VERY creepy. Reminds me of the dark side of YouTube.

Skylanders University Part 2 1/2 Skylanders University Part 2 1/2

This was just horrendous. The VA'ing and and animation style was just... not good production. It could've been made such slower and better.

Anyways, half a star.

The Toon Drool Collab The Toon Drool Collab

Aside from a lot of inside jokes I don't feel as if anybody would know unless they were "apart" of Toon Drool, it was pretty solid... Cole & James Bear's entries were the better polished animations where-as the others seemed as if they were rushed to get the collab out at a certain time, to which I believe if there was more effort and time put into the project the collab would've came out better. It was short but to the point, kind of. And if Toon Drool was more of a known group, maybe there would of been more of a relevance to the jokes.

Anyways, good.

Alzheimer's Cop Alzheimer's Cop

To the jackass reviewer under me, comedy is the matter on how you perceive it and what makes you laugh.

I'm glad you didn't think it was funny, because this made me smile beyond belief.

More laughter for me, I guess. The animation style and jokes were pretty decent, except the start had nothing to do with the ending, I feel as if it would've been better if it all flowed together, but it's really not as bad as I thought it would be.

How's that for a review, soupflavoredsoup?